Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of The Apocalypse

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to add Apocalypse to your name

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Officer
Officer
GRIZZ

How to add Apocalypse to your name Empty
PostSubject: How to add Apocalypse to your name   How to add Apocalypse to your name I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:26 pm

Allot of newer members cant figure out how to change there name so here is a step by step on how to change your in game name.

Some of the new players keep trying to change there ps2 online name that only holds like ten letters. what you want to do is CHANGE YOUR GAMESPY ID! and if you got it set on automatic log in it doesnt pop up so here is how to do that.

step1: turn on your ps2 and put in SWBF2 and press start.

step2: do not go online yet! go to the "main menu" on the start screen and go to "options",then go down to "online options"

step3: in the online options at the top it says "gamespy id automatic log in" change that to "ask every time" then continue without saving or save it doesnt matter.

step4: then go to the online multi player and then log in and after you log in online a gamespy screen will pop up with your info: nickname,email,password etc.

step5: click on your nickname change that to {Apocalypse}john doe or whatever name you wish gamespy lets you fit like 8 letters after the apoc tag. then go to accept and it goes back to the gamespy screen.

step6: then change the "auto log in back to always" then go down to "create gamespy id" and your set but dont forget to save it after your finished or this will all be for nothing! it will probebly ask you to save.

let me know if you still have trouble but if you follow these steps you should be fine.

you might have to sign up at gamespy.com and then do these steps im not sure its been awhile since i had to do this but here is the link --->http://www.gamespy.com/

Last edited by GRIZZ on Sun May 30, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
NoPain
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
NoPain

PostSubject: Re: How to add Apocalypse to your name   How to add Apocalypse to your name I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:05 pm

ya its pretty easy, but if u already had a gamespy accoutn and u need to make a new one to join then u will lose ur stats, but dont worry u can always get them back
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: How to add Apocalypse to your name   How to add Apocalypse to your name I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:18 am

Pain your Signature is HUGE please make it smaller Huh?
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Officer
Officer
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: How to add Apocalypse to your name   How to add Apocalypse to your name I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:52 am

i would have to agree lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
NoPain
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
NoPain

PostSubject: Re: How to add Apocalypse to your name   How to add Apocalypse to your name I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:22 pm

lol fear my gianormous signature Dual Blade, Bitch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to add Apocalypse to your name   How to add Apocalypse to your name I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to add Apocalypse to your name
Page 1 of 1