Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of The Apocalypse

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just gotta say...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{GOR.666}Dagen
Grunt
Grunt
{GOR.666}Dagen

I just gotta say... Empty
PostSubject: I just gotta say...   I just gotta say... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Official Arena is probably my fav server for non Jedi. You guys do a great job with variety and admin. I've only had a couple of problems ever but it's always been a kick and not a ban. Well...Except Eazy E...I guess you can't take a joke...You know as well as I that it was cheesy that you switched my team after owning you three kills in a row then kicking me a map later when you got bothanized. Seriously I was just messin with you a bit then got back to actually playing...Also I dunno who did it but can someone explain to me how I got kicked for TK'n in a no team damage server. I mean I saw I somehow TK'd someone but dunno how it happened. Well...Those couple of things aside It's good to play with players that actually use some strategy I tend to like the CTF more than conquest which is why I like the arena server best. Sorry to any of you who get pissed at my style of play...But better you die than I Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Officer
Officer
GRIZZ

I just gotta say... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just gotta say...   I just gotta say... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Thanks we try to make it a server with great maps no glitchers or stat resets.
Your not alone lots of players appreciate it and where just glad to have a server we can all enjoy glad you like it.

Did you sign up at the arena forum? this is a post you should put on there so other arena players can see it

this is the link http://arena.pro-forum.us/portal.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/

I just gotta say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse :: Apocalypse Forums :: General-
Jump to: