Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of The Apocalypse

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just wanted to say

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malek
Grunt
Grunt
Malek

Just wanted to say Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 pm

F*ck yeah.. I'm glad you guys got the Arena server going.. it's my favourite server to play on, and so far my favourite players to play against/with. I haven't joined the clan yet but i've been considering it.. I just hope you keep the server going strong for a long time to come, sad will be the day that I log in and see SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA is no longer on my server list.. see you out in the battle.

--Malek.
Back to top Go down
Apoc.EazyE
Grunt
Grunt
Apoc.EazyE

Just wanted to say Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say   Just wanted to say I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Malek wrote:
F*ck yeah.. I'm glad you guys got the Arena server going.. it's my favourite server to play on, and so far my favourite players to play against/with. I haven't joined the clan yet but i've been considering it.. I just hope you keep the server going strong for a long time to come, sad will be the day that I log in and see SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA is no longer on my server list.. see you out in the battle.

--Malek.
right right lol!
Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse :: Apocalypse Forums :: General-
Jump to: