Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of The Apocalypse

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Maps I Would Like to See added to the Arena Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthHeath
Grunt
Grunt

New Maps I Would Like to See added to the Arena Server Empty
PostSubject: New Maps I Would Like to See added to the Arena Server    New Maps I Would Like to See added to the Arena Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:20 pm

I would like to see some new maps added to the arena server. I love the current ones but would like some more variety. The following would be nice (and if this would cost more to do I would pay for it as well)

Kashyyyk (Either CTF or conquest)
Naboo (CTF)
Yakin 4 (CTF)
Felucia (Either CTF or Conquest)
Mygeeto (2 Flag CTF Definitely

And how about a space CTF map for a change up and to teach these people how to fly!

Now I'm not saying i want all of these added I'm just making some suggestions. Please post back if anything can or is being done.

Also I was wondering if there was a way to set up the game to have AI fill in when the server is really empty just for the fun of having more bodies laying around.
Back to top Go down
giovanna
Grunt
Grunt
giovanna

New Maps I Would Like to See added to the Arena Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Maps I Would Like to See added to the Arena Server    New Maps I Would Like to See added to the Arena Server I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:16 am

I fink, That There sha'll be naboo*:
That's my faverite map, Any thinggg. Surprised Likee. Andd maybe some more space maps♥️
Back to top Go down

New Maps I Would Like to See added to the Arena Server
Page 1 of 1