I think we should start a new tradition! A monthly practice!
on the first or last weekend of every month on a set day friday,saterday or sunday we should have a practice and apoc fun day that all apocs, those playing both games swbf2 and mw old and new members! and get to know each other better!
this would be half fun half serious! it would give you a chance to show each other things to make us all better and give you mw guys a chance to keep your swbf2 skills intact! and give members a chance to rank up or even get elite guard status! we would have.....
1. reg class training to help everyone learn all 4 basic classes
2. key map location training to help you learn each maps hot spots
3. tactics and weapon training to help improve the killing ability of members
4. 1on1 battles to help for that situation when it comes up in games
5. scrimmages apoc vs apoc with the elite guard all on one side to help them get there team and squad play together and ready for clan battles
now i know everyone wont make it to every get together but so what you should still be able to make 9 to 10 a year and we be great for bringing the clan together and help each other! if we want apocalypse to last having a monthly meeting would make that happen! in sports,business,clubs,lodges,war vets,unions,etc getting together on a regular basis is a key to there survival and keeps the group strong and active and would weed out the part time players and show who is apocalypse and active! and we could have this for all the games we play!