Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of The Apocalypse

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something You All Should Know

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Grunt
Grunt
Mike

Something You All Should Know Empty
PostSubject: Something You All Should Know   Something You All Should Know I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Hello everyone. I just wanted to mention here that I do not think you guys should have dropped out of the BFC summer clan tournament.

http://swbfc.forumotion.com/t248-apoc-dropping-out

I know that you started out 0-2, but that is no reason to leave the tourney. I know you may have other reasons, and thats totally fine, but I am here just to clear up one thing.

Do not get discouraged about losing your first two matches! You guys lost to FEAR and LSJ, the two best clans in the game! After playing for a couple of years on the arena with most of you, I know that you could compete with some of the other clans. If you guys come back, you should challenge some of the lower ranked clans too, thats all.

http://swbfc.forumotion.com

Just tying to help.
Back to top Go down
{APOC}SmallC
Grunt
Grunt
{APOC}SmallC

PostSubject: Re: Something You All Should Know   Something You All Should Know I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:34 pm

i never quit but guys just keep tryingn harder and keep trainning
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Officer
Officer
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Something You All Should Know   Something You All Should Know I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:48 pm

its not about losing its about the fact we didnt want to sign up at all and someone thats not a leader did. we dont want to send a bunch of rookies in to get stomped on for easy victorys for other teams. modern warfare is killing the talent pool of swbf2 and these new players need time to develop and just time in general to see if they will even be around in 2 months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{APOC}SmallC
Grunt
Grunt
{APOC}SmallC

PostSubject: Re: Something You All Should Know   Something You All Should Know I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 am

oh Okay
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Something You All Should Know   Something You All Should Know I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:41 am

Yeah, it was a good idea to drop out of the tourney in my opinion. I was in one of the two battles as a grunt and we didn't work well as a team and kinda just jumped head first into it without really playing on the same team before. If we do end up joining a toureny officially, then I feel like we need a lot more team training before we will be ready to compete again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something You All Should Know   Something You All Should Know I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something You All Should Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse :: Apocalypse Forums :: General-
Jump to: