Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of The Apocalypse

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 Best Apocalypse Players

Go down 
+9
{Apoc}Elite_Sniper
Apoc.EazyE
kingkongkiller
BossPlayer
Darthwiley
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY
NoPain
GRIZZ
MrNoob
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MrNoob
Grunt
Grunt
MrNoob

10 Best Apocalypse Players Empty
PostSubject: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Alright Since This Is The Apocalypse Website All The Top Ten Players Are In Apocalypse. The List.

First: Is a Tie, It Is...
You Know Who It Is... Grizz
Who, Huh Its... Who
Always CIS... ACE
Second: Take Me To Your Leader... Shawn
Third: Related To Darth Vader... DarthWiley
Fourth: The Boss... Sho'Nuff
Fifth: Very Lonely... Aremus-X
Sixth: Sometimes He Has No Clue What He's Doing... McGee
Seventh: So Cool Like... Chilly
Eighth: So Dumb Like A... Retard
Ninth: Apoc's Hitman... Killer
Tenth: He's In The Sky... Eagle

Sorry If You Are Not In The List But You Will Be Probably.

Last edited by MrNoob on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Officer
Officer
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:13 pm

I dont need to be first I have just been playing longer who and ace can hang with the best lets call it a 3way tie for first king Mr noob your good to.

Last edited by GRIZZ on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
MrNoob
Grunt
Grunt
MrNoob

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:25 pm

Ok I Will Make It A Three Way Tie, Cause All Three Of You Guys Are Good
And I'll Add More Good Players
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Officer
Officer
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:30 am

Actual Retard aint to shabby either.

Last edited by GRIZZ on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoPain
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
NoPain

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:12 am

wat about me, and hughnic isnt tht good i kick his azz every time i see him
Back to top Go down
MrNoob
Grunt
Grunt
MrNoob

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 am

I Never Seen You Play Before NoPain. So I Can't Really Judge You
Back to top Go down
NoPain
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
NoPain

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:15 pm

ill play today go to the arena and sit back and watch but im good at maps than i am at others, ill be on in like an hour or more
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:26 pm

dang it i really need to play you... im going to be on today Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
NoPain
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
NoPain

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:47 pm

soz i wasnt on yesterday went to gamestop and got a new game, Dynasty warriors 5 empires for my ps2, but ill be on today for sure, on arena, be there or be square, but if tht isnt on ill be on swbf II official glitching, grizz i mite see u ther cuz u need to keep up ur rank of 7 and i gotta get mine from 23 back to 17 or higher
Back to top Go down
MrNoob
Grunt
Grunt
MrNoob

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:21 pm

I Can't Play Next Week Monday Thru Friday Because Of School.
Its Finals Week Also My Last Week Of School So I Can Play In The Summer 24/7
Meaning I Can Kick Your Azz NoPain And See How Good You Are. lol!
Grunt

(You NoPain)Flame Thrower (Me Mr.Noob)

JK lol!
Back to top Go down
NoPain
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
NoPain

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm

lol is tht a challenge? i will kick ur azz and thts a promise! sinister (MrNoob) Flame Thrower (NoPain)
Back to top Go down
MrNoob
Grunt
Grunt
MrNoob

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:21 am

You Got No Chance.
Back to top Go down
NoPain
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
NoPain

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:09 pm

we'll see bout tht ive had this game since it came out i kno how to play
Back to top Go down
Darthwiley
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:03 am

NoPain,

You just joined and keep telling us who you are better than. Let it play out on the battlefront! A kill here or there over a top player does not make you better than them. Even if you kill them more than they kill you, doesnt make you better. Its a combination of many factors. Some players are good 1-1, some are sneaky and some are good all around players. Its borderline trash talking to your fellow clan members. I will put it to you another way; you dont have to tell people you are good. When you are good, they will tell you!
Back to top Go down
NoPain
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
NoPain

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:11 pm

=p soz i just dont like being underestimated, and u ask sho'nuff last nite was awesome was top on the list atleast twice, and u guys arent on much wen i am so its hard for u too see me and i just want to be liked on the clan, and i dont wana be kicked off cuz no one see's me fite and thinks im a nub, so im soz if i seem like tht just trying to make a mark as a new guy, cuz i dont want u guys to think cuz im new means i suck.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Officer
Officer
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Just slow your roll kid! no one thinks you suck good things come to those who wait you are new to the clan and the front, you have only been in the clan a few weeks and only have a few hours put into the arena i looked you only have like 15 hours in the arena. There are players in our clan and in the front that have killed tens of thousands of players over there time playing and several server stat resets. personally I have over 190,000 kills threw all the server resets and all apoc added up must have a combined 1.5 million plus kills in just a year. my point being your new and nobody cares who you killed, everyone kills everyone but there are many more factors involved in earning respect on the front one of them being no one likes trash talkers, no one is going to kick you out of the clan but you need to learn a little patience you cant claim respect, it is given to you by other players when you earn it! there are two types of noobs those with skill and those without either way when your new your a noob hence what the word means untill you have the time put in the clan and game, how do we even know if you will still be around 2 months from now so just take it slow keep playing get your name known play with honor and the rest will follow! also please get a headset!

Last edited by GRIZZ on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoPain
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
NoPain

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:03 pm

yes sir and hopefully soon ill be getting one from gamestop so i can chat
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Officer
Officer
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:19 am

your one of the better new members and you do get certain amount of respect on the front just wearing the apoc tag so just keep playing and kicking but! and that would be sweet if you get a mic it is kinda a must for battles and its just fun! online play is so much better when you can talk with other players. I dont know if your playing on ps2 or ps3 but the "sony playstation brand logitech ps2/ps3 headset" is great it works on both consoles so you dont need 2 separate mics and if you dont have a ps3 yet atleast you got a headset for it already and it cost like 30 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Darthwiley
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:27 am

Pain,

You lost me...Im supposed to ask Shonuff something??? I played with a bunch and I dont hear anyone saying you are not good. It sounds to me though like you need someone to stroke your ego. Being at the top of the list doesnt mean you were the best either. Sometimes in order to win, you have to make sacrafices. Have you ever done that? For example the person playing goalie as the last line of defense may not be out there getting kills but they are helping the team win. When Shawn was on Utapau yesterday, we couldnt even make it down the straight away because he was picking us off as a sniper. The game can be won or lost by people running around getting points but not really doing anything. Im not saying you did that but come on man, chill out. Like I said, when you are good over a long period of time, people will know who you are. People come all of the time and disappear never to be heard from again. Just have fun, make friends and dont worry about what other people think.
Back to top Go down
NoPain
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
NoPain

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:07 pm

ok man i will been playing alot trying to earn my keep, and i kno wat u mean lol shawn snipes really good, cuz he plays on the computer online server sometimes were he can use the mouse
Back to top Go down
NoPain
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
NoPain

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:10 pm

soz for double post, but ya grizz thts the one i saw i hav a ps2, and its 32.99 i think but ima get it or go to gamestop and get cheaper, and thx man it means alot to me wen u say tht im one of the better newer players Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrNoob
Grunt
Grunt
MrNoob

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Also NoPiano (*Cough*Cough*) I Mean NoPain I Wolud Love To Go One on One. LOLz
Back to top Go down
NoPain
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
NoPain

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:11 pm

can u go on tonite?
Back to top Go down
MrNoob
Grunt
Grunt
MrNoob

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:25 pm

O Yea NoPain I'm Just Give'in You Are Hard Time Like Saying Your Weak(Not True)
lol I Don't Really Mean It. Your One Of The Guys That I Like To Pick On.Trust Me Ask Lonewolf.
What I Mean Is To Make You Better And Have A Want To Play For Our Clan.
But Like I Said I Would Like To Go One on One.
Back to top Go down
MrNoob
Grunt
Grunt
MrNoob

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:27 pm

I Can't Play Because, Well My Dad Lost My PS2 Memory Card Thats Why I Wasn't On This Weekend.
I Got Pretty Mad At My Dad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Best Apocalypse Players   10 Best Apocalypse Players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Best Apocalypse Players
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next