Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of The Apocalypse

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Versus One {Apocalypse}Oranos and {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

Go down 

Who do you want to win in the fight
{Apocalypse}Oranos
One Versus One {Apocalypse}Oranos and {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX I_vote_lcap0%One Versus One {Apocalypse}Oranos and {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
One Versus One {Apocalypse}Oranos and {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX I_vote_lcap0%One Versus One {Apocalypse}Oranos and {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
oranos
Grunt
Grunt
oranos

One Versus One {Apocalypse}Oranos and {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX Empty
PostSubject: One Versus One {Apocalypse}Oranos and {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX   One Versus One {Apocalypse}Oranos and {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Prepare for the greatest interclan fight of {Apocalypse} I have challenged XxB.R.xX in a SWBF2 fight on September 18, 2010 @ 7:00 p.m. eastern time on the server named Apocalypse Oranos. If you would like to spectate and only spectate this battle of warriors, then please join to view. Invite your friends for this is going to be awesome and you do not want to miss this one. At 8:00 p.m. you are all welcomed for a inner clan battle. The first map played on everyone must play as a regular clone trooper, super battle droid, rebel soldier, or stormtrooper. The next location vanguards and and at the last location snipers. The winner overall will be posted on here as the best person of that class. If you are prepared for the battle of the century then leave a comment and take the poll to choose who you want to win.

{Apocalypse}Oranos
Back to top Go down

One Versus One {Apocalypse}Oranos and {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Page 1 of 1