Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of The Apocalypse

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apocalypse members please get a headset!

Go down 
+9
nadavetti
Boone_e
BUDGI
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY
BossPlayer
MrNoob
Grant
Darthwiley
GRIZZ
13 posters
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Officer
Officer
GRIZZ

Apocalypse members please get a headset! Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 am

We are not telling anyone to get a headset just asking you to please get one! Having a headset enhances your online experience and is kinda a must for battles!
Headset Apocalypse members please get a headset! Avatar_6089

I dont know if your playing on ps2 or ps3 but the "sony playstation brand logitech ps2/ps3 headset" is great it works on both consoles so you dont need 2 separate mics and if you dont have a ps3 yet at least you got a headset for it already for when you upgrade and it cost like 30 bucks. Headset
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
Darthwiley
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:13 am

I have one but sometimes there is so much nonsense on the mic I get annoyed. Im going to start using it again though.
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Officer
Officer
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:06 am

just keep it on listen to buddys only and that way the only nonsense you here is apoc hehe.
Back to top Go down
Grant
Grunt
Grunt
Grant

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:32 am

If I buy one where do I plug it into on my ps2 slim?
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Officer
Officer
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 pm

to the right of the 2nd controller slot, just under the open button.
Back to top Go down
Grant
Grunt
Grunt
Grant

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:22 pm

thanks for the help Grizz Grunt Rocket
Sniper
Back to top Go down
MrNoob
Grunt
Grunt
MrNoob

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Also Check Gamestops Near You lol. Thats Where I Got Mine.
And Grizz Wins At The Price Is Right Because The HeadSet Is $30 Bucks.
So Make Sure You Got $30 In Your Piggy Bank. Thumbs Up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grant
Grunt
Grunt
Grant

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:40 pm

Do you think I can get one at my local walmart?
Back to top Go down
MrNoob
Grunt
Grunt
MrNoob

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:43 pm

You Might If You Get Lucky At Walmart But Any Game Store I'm Pretty Sure You'll Find One.
Back to top Go down
BossPlayer
Grunt
Grunt
BossPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 pm

I tried Wally-world. I bought a PC headset there. USB ports are all the same, so I figured it'd work. Nope. No

Had to go with the $33 logitech ps3/ps2 headset. No mute button on this one though. But I guess the quality is better. And it did come with 2 extra ear-pad thingies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/bossplayer
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:58 pm

I bought a Headset a week ago but whenever I am on very few people have one on so I just take it off because it's boring Sleep and... because I'm a bit shy silent

Last edited by {Apocalypse}-200*FLY on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grant
Grunt
Grunt
Grant

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Well I hope your rocket launcher isnt too shy on the BFC tournements! (wow. . .that was a really bad joke)
Back to top Go down
MrNoob
Grunt
Grunt
MrNoob

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:41 pm

I'm Back
Back to top Go down
BUDGI
Grunt
Grunt
BUDGI

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Does that mean we have to to do battles with APOC?
Back to top Go down
Boone_e
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:50 am

Headset

Gonna buy this one, I suggest it for everyone who is going to buy a headset for there PS2.
Back to top Go down
nadavetti
Grunt
Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:49 am

BossPlayer wrote:
I tried Wally-world. I bought a PC headset there. USB ports are all the same, so I figured it'd work. Nope. No

Had to go with the $33 logitech ps3/ps2 headset. No mute button on this one though. But I guess the quality is better. And it did come with 2 extra ear-pad thingies.

lol thats the same one i got about a year ago... from what it sounds like...
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Eh, I would get one if I had the money for one. I only get $40 a week and 30 of it is cigarette money. I can't go without my smokes. People and things would die if I did and you'd see a huge article about a six foot five bald guy going on a killing spree in North west Kentucky all over the news.....

Point simple, I'd rather have smokes than be in the pen.....
Back to top Go down
Malek
Grunt
Grunt
Malek

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:19 pm

I just bought a headset from Gamestop used for like $14.99 ... well worth it, especially considering it's compatible with the ps3. c'mon, depending on where you are that's like 3 packs of smokes.. just smoke less for four days and you got yourself a headset
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Heavy Trooper
Heavy Trooper
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:23 am

Eh, I go through atleast three of four packs a day..... I'm a heavy chain smoker and I don't have a car to go anywhere or anyone who will take me anywhere without gas money.... The only place in walking distance from my apartment is a used video game store which doesn't have any headsets in right now....
Back to top Go down
Malek
Grunt
Grunt
Malek

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:46 am

Damn, that's a lot of smokin. I'm more around a pack a day. On the bright side you aren't missing too much without a headset since hardly anyone that plays SWBFII has one.. and a lot of those that do are annoying 13 year olds that don't use them for any kind of purpose.
Back to top Go down
BossPlayer
Grunt
Grunt
BossPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Man, you got cheap smokes in Kentucky! 3 or 4 packs would be $30 right there up here in Washington. Friggin $7.50-$9.00 a pack in liberal Washington state cuzz of all the taxes. I love it when demoncrats claim they're for the working man, then sh*t on us with the taxes that hit the workers more than the rich.

Yeah, and Malek is right. You ain't missing much with the headset. Barely anyone has a headset or doesn't put it on Talk To Everyone. And sometimes it doesn't work for everyone in the server. The PS2 headset is garbage!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/bossplayer
SUPAFLY
Grunt
Grunt
SUPAFLY

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:11 am

Wassup Fellas! I have a headset that I bought a little while back, but my kids got a hold of it and the mic doesn't work anymore. Sometimes I plug it in so I can hear, but i can't talk back. Mostly, I just hear somebody breathing all the time Laughing A new headset is on my birthday wishlist. I enjoy playing with you cats. It keeps us old heads young. Watch out for the mines Bye-Bye

SUPAFLY
Back to top Go down
ANTHONY_B.
Grunt
Grunt
ANTHONY_B.

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:30 pm

i cant get a mic now i do not have the money, i just dont. barely enought for internet.
but until then, my weapons, sabers, grenades will talk 4 me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse members please get a headset!   Apocalypse members please get a headset! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse members please get a headset!
Page 1 of 1